Zetor Proxima tractors are powered by their own range of Zetor engines, which meet the Tier III emission standards and feature their low operational costs and high reliability.
The tractors are equipped with a standard fully synchronized gear box 10+2, which has been improved in the new models to have better ergonomic use of the stick shift and the PTO controls.
- · Synchro shuttle gear box 12+12
- · Overdrive 20+4
- · Creeper 20+4
- Front Drive Axel
The new model range of Proxima tractors has a new front axel Carraro 20.16 and a new bracket for the front ballasts.
- · These, as a result, allow a 20 % higher loading capacity of the front drive axel
- Front Three-point Linkage and PTO (optional)
Proxima tractors can have the optional three-point linkage and PTO (Zuidberg)
- · The new implementation of the optional three-point linkage has a lifting capacity of 2300 kg
- · The front PTO has a wet disc clutch with electro-hydraulic controls
- · Maximum output of the front PTO is 60 kW
- · Tail pieces of the front PTO have 6 or 21 splined shafts as an option
- Engine Bonnet
The tractors have a new engine bonnet design which can be opened upwards in a tilting fashion. This manoeuvre allows easier accessibility of the tractor engine during servicing and maintenance. Along with these features, the new engine bonnet brings new lighting and a higher number of headlamps as a part of the standard design as well as a part of the optional features.
The tractor cab has all of the main controls ergonomically placed with an analogue display that is easily legible. New elements of the cab:
- · New roof
- · Galvanised steps
- · 150 l fuel tank capacity, optional
- · New placement of the battery under the cab
- New interior enhancements:
- · The right mudguard has an integrated cover for the hydraulic controls panel with a storage compartment, a 3-plug connector and a lighter
- · New flooring – creates a higher noise reduction
- Tractor Chassis
New tyre dimensions:
- · 540/65R34
- · 520/70R34
- · 600/65R34